Selfies are stupid
"I'm no hero. I put on my bra one boob at a time like everyone else." -Tina Belcher
Dear social justice bloggers: I know you’re trying to sound smart in your rant but I can’t understand a word of your post because it sounds like you swallowed a thesaurus. I can’t be the only one.
Since September 14th is my birthday and October 12th this blog excists one year, I wanted to do a birthday give away to thank all my followers and celebrate my and this blog’s birthday! So here we go!Rules (must read)
- Must be following the host to enter. If the winner is picked and they are not, I will pick another winner!
- Reblog this post to enter. You can enter as many times as you like, however no giveaway blogs are allowed, thank you!
- The winner will be picked at random by a number generator. The winner must be willing to give me their full address and name so I can send the prize! All post will be paid for!
- The giveaway will close on the 12th of October. The winner will either be announced short after, and will be inboxed with information of winnings so please have your ask box open.
- If the first winner does not contact me after two weeks, another will be chosen. If the the first winner breaks any of the above rules, another winner will be chosen!
- This post much reach 100 notes for the giveaway to go ahead.Prize
There will be one winner!
- A sweater from SweaterinBox, an Etsy store. The winner can choose one of the Harry Potter sweaters, some of them shown above.
If you have any questions at all, please message me here! Thank you for following and entering, my lovely Potterheads, have a great day x
I wanna watch a movie but I also wanna finish this book but I also wanna go to bed but I also wanna eat something but I also wanna finish that tv series but I also wanna drink something but I also wanna do something with my life
do you see my dilemma
alright you guys can stop posting about it now because this girl just fucking summed up everything in existence
Can you make a metaphor using the word slay? (x)
ex: “Shake it off slays me!”