3330 away from 1k im so close im gonna cum
"I'm no hero. I put on my bra one boob at a time like everyone else." -Tina Belcher
i find it interesting that when it comes to liking girls I’m just like GIRLS ALL GIRLS YES PERFECT GIRLS but with boys i’m like you must fit criteria 1-9 but 9 is optional only if you completely fill criteria 10-13 with a non-optional essay on 21st century sexism due by 5am
I don’t call that interesting. More like “prejudice” “discrimination” or “inherent bias”
could someone please come pick up their crying child
Not taking any chances
I scrolled past this and the guilt was too much
this is my 51st k post and i want it to be about me
Since September 14th is my birthday and October 12th this blog excists one year, I wanted to do a birthday give away to thank all my followers and celebrate my and this blog’s birthday! So here we go!Rules (must read)
- Must be following the host to enter. If the winner is picked and they are not, I will pick another winner!
- Reblog this post to enter. You can enter as many times as you like, however no giveaway blogs are allowed, thank you!
- The winner will be picked at random by a number generator. The winner must be willing to give me their full address and name so I can send the prize! All post will be paid for!
- The giveaway will close on the 12th of October. The winner will either be announced short after, and will be inboxed with information of winnings so please have your ask box open.
- If the first winner does not contact me after two weeks, another will be chosen. If the the first winner breaks any of the above rules, another winner will be chosen!
- This post much reach 100 notes for the giveaway to go ahead.Prize
There will be one winner!
- A sweater from SweaterinBox, an Etsy store. The winner can choose one of the Harry Potter sweaters, some of them shown above.
If you have any questions at all, please message me here! Thank you for following and entering, my lovely Potterheads, have a great day x
Got the honkies playing Black people, got the Black people playing the servants and assassins.
needed a recent example of historical erasure and white supremacy? here ya go.